Who we are
When we started Haystack tech recruitment was stuck in the dark ages. Spam messaging, shady practices, uninspiring job ads and dull job boards made discovering that perfect next opportunity a real chore.
Haystack is the award winning, data insights and careers platform that has flipped traditional recruitment on its head by giving our users the tools to uncover and explore the tech landscape either with full anonymity or have employers apply to them by making themselves visible on the platform.
This is an opportunity for you to build a delivery team and everything that goes with it from the ground up in a fast-paced scale-up, poised for exponential growth.
What you’ll do
As Talent Delivery Manager, you will report directly to our CEO (Chris) and be responsible for the following:
- Increasingly we have been asked by our clients to offer a fully managed service, providing an end-to-end recruitment solution. You will be surfacing talent directly from our user base to an engaged portfolio of innovative tech companies.
- We work with some of the UKs most valuable tech businesses, so you will be liaising directly with Founders, CTOs and talent teams at these companies to fully understand the talent they are looking for.
- Our wonderful community of Haystack users is our most valuable asset and this role will interface with them on a daily basis to make sure their experience on the platform is exceptional.
- Serve as a career coach to our techies - helping them to understand how the platform works, making sure they have a completed profile that stands out to potential employers and suggesting companies that may be of interest based on their skillset.
- Writing short profiles of Haystack users to send to customers and then guiding them through any processes in which they engage from preparing them for interview to taking feedback and arranging next steps.
- The feedback of users on the platform is what helps guide our product roadmap, so you will actively seek out their feedback on the current version of Haystack and what they would like us to build for them next.
Who you are
This role will be ideal for you if you have previous experience in tech recruitment either in-house or in an agency setting.
- Must have previous tech recruitment experience.
- You have a consultative approach and a genuine desire to help people reach their potential. This is not a pushy role.
- You have a good understanding and strong interest in the tech market and future trends.
- You are able to understand and interpret customer requirements and deliver exceptional service quickly.
- Driven, curious and deeply passionate about helping our customers find value and be successful with Haystack.
- You thrive in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing and fast-paced environment and are adept at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- You are passionate and evangelise Haystack at every opportunity!